Managed IT Services
Stay Focused on Your Core Business
When you don’t need or want the expertise to be in-house, IBS offers clients within a 50-mile radius of Totowa NJ the ability to outsource the management and maintenance of internal IT systems. Stay on top of technology without having to have an on-staff IT team.
Today’s information technology infrastructure is incredibly complicated, and its rapid rate of change is nothing short of mind-boggling. IBS Managed IT Services helps small- and mid-size companies successfully stay on top of what they need to keep their systems current and create competitive advantage. It is no wonder that more and more companies are retaining IBS to fill the role of virtual chief information officer.
When access to data and software is interrupted – whether by a temporary power outage or a full-scale disaster – the ability to conduct business is, too. In an age where data is king, IBS Managed Services helps clients protect themselves against devastating losses with planning and services geared toward providing peace of mind that operations can continue uninterrupted in nearly any situation.
Every company – whether large or small – is a target for cybercrime, and being prepared and vigilant has become an absolute necessity. IBS helps clients understand their vulnerabilities and implement practices, measures and actions that protect technology and information from attacks. Our professionals are committed to arming businesses with the knowledge and tools needed to fight common cyber-security threats and avoid the resulting consequences.
Remove the Burden of IT
Stay focused on your core business and let IBS ensure your IT is serving you as it should. IBS Managed IT Services help you stabilize your systems and free you to focus on more strategic projects.
If you want to boost productivity and simplify your IT, we’ve got you covered, with services including:
- 24/7 Help Desk Support – resolve IT issues when they occur
- Business Continuity Planning – be prepared for any unplanned downtime
- Hosted Solutions – never worry about managing or maintaining IT equipment again
- IT Consulting – to ensure you’ve got exactly what you need to run your business
- Cyber Security – stay ahead of new security threats and mitigate hacking risks
We catch potential IT troubles before those troubles catch you.
What Services Do You Need?
(Caution – some geek-speak below)
Initial Design and Engineering
- Custom hardware and software selection
- Server(s) and associated operating systems deployment
- Establishment of network resources such as shared files, printers, firewalls, broadband connections, corporate applications, etc.
- Oversight of Internet Service Provider (ISP) integration into client environment
- Data and email migration to new system hardware
- Creation of fault-tolerant data storage and automated backups
- Establishment of remote access for multiple office sites and/or home users via secure encrypted Virtual Private Network (VPN) or Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Web Access
- Wire management, clean up and organization
Monitoring & Ongoing Services
- Full network site inspection and detailed reporting
- Redundant data storage and backup planning
- Email and collaboration system improvements
- Centralized spam and virus protection
- Content filtering and Internet usage monitoring
- Remote office connectivity
- Security planning, both internal and external
- Disaster recovery planning
- System supportability analysis and planning
- Maintenance via remote or onsite access
- Evaluations and upgrade recommendations
- Network and system administration
- Problem troubleshooting and repair
- Attention to keep network components optimized and running
- Periodic high-level IT consultation visits
- Network health reports
- Server inspection and optimization
- Workstation inspection and optimization
- Deployment of patches and security updates to workstations and servers
- Assistance with managing warranty repairs
What will benefit you the most?
Cost Control and Reduction
Outsourcing converts fixed IT costs into variable costs and allows companies to budget effectively. Additionally, hiring and training an IT staff can be expensive; retaining IBS Managed Services lets you focus human resources where you need them most.
Rapid New Technology Implementation
IBS Managed Services has the resources to start new projects right away. We also help clients vet new technology products to identify the advancements that will bring real ROI, rather than just bells and whistles, and advise them on an appropriate timeframe and budget for adoption.
Risk Reduction, Compliance and Security
Is your firewall up to date? Do you have a DMZ installed? Do you audit your workstations and servers? Has your company implemented PCI security standards and work to maintain those standards? In a world of rapid change, we assume a significant amount of our clients’ technology-related risk, especially in the areas of security and compliance.
Certification, Qualification and Experience
Renewed Core Business Focus
A More Level Playing Field
Most small businesses simply cannot afford to match the in-house support services that larger companies maintain. However, IBS’ independent, third-party-managed cost structure and economy of scale lets us provide all the benefits of a solid, “big company” IT infrastructure.
The biggest benefit IBS has provided is an integrated approach to my business network, which has tremendously reduced the amount of time I spend worrying about and working on the system computers. IBS has been very responsive whenever I have contacted them with an issue and has been able to solve the issue relatively quickly. The personnel are friendly and professional, and have made the work-through of any issues relatively pain free on my part.
IBS provides a broad range of services that we utilize. They deliver personalized customer service and quick responses to our questions and needs. If someone was on the fence about choosing IBS, my advice is Go For It!